packed wire mesh belt for heat treatment furnace by Qingdao Hexin Machinery Co.,Ltd.
High temperature resistant mesh belt generally refers to mesh belts produced from stainless steel with a temperature resistance of more than 750°C,
mainly using high nickel-chromium alloy materials such as 316 (0Cr17Ni12Mo2), 310S (0Cr25Ni20), 314 (1Cr25Ni20Si2), and 2080 (Cr20Ni80).
Has the following characteristics:
1. High temperature resistance, the high temperature resistant mesh belt has a high percentage of chromium and nickel.
The nickel element has excellent special properties such as energy storage, anti-corrosion, wear resistance, high temperature resistance and high strength,
making the high temperature resistant mesh belt have the best The ability to resist deformation, can work continuously at high temperatures, and has good high temperature resistance.
2. Corrosion resistance: The materials selected for the high temperature resistant mesh belt, chemical solvents, drugs and other chemicals have no effect on these materials,
so that it cannot cause corrosion and other chemical reactions on the high temperature resistant mesh belt at work.
3. Bending fatigue resistance: The high temperature resistant mesh belt has high tensile strength and bending fatigue resistance, and it is not easy to deviate or deform during use.
4. Anti-adhesion: The application scenarios used by the high temperature resistant mesh belt need to be clear and easy to complete with paint, resin, chemical products and other adherends,
and no excess residue will be produced on the mesh belt.
5. Air permeability: The air permeability of the high temperature resistant mesh belt is high, which can avoid excessive heat loss in the furnace, and can save production costs to a certain extent.
Post a Comment